Sabtu, 13 Maret 2010

Good Bye my cat



INNALILLAHI WA INNAILAIHI RAJI'UN
aku ga pernah nyangka kalo kucingku yang biasa dipanggil "adek" bakal pergi secepet ini , hiks :'(

Friday yesterday you sick, your nose looks very pale.
In the morning you are taken to the vet, then you stay there. Said the doctor, she had not know what your illness. I think, just a regular hospital and you were not going well, leave school earlier, my mother's story, she says you're dead. I was shocked. saaaaad. Usually you and paris are with me when I was afraid to sleep alone. but maybe it's just paris that can sleep with me. adek, remember? First you enter this house, you are still very small. You are a gift from Arnold, my sister's boyfriend. Once, I was scared of you because you're small. ihh I was amused. hahah. and I love you, my cat, but now you've gone. I have to let you. Good-bye dear, I hope someday we can meet again


2 komentar: