Selasa, 03 Juli 2012

Trip to Lampung

Start my holiday with went to Lampung yesterday, and now, I'M BACK. What's a wonderfull city!! Lampung is so amazing city that can't i explain with the word. Everything in Lampung is still a very natural. It's full of plant, jungle, beach and sea. WAW i love sea so much. I'm so satisfied to saw the sea everyday in there. So today, i will write more about it :D

Day 1 :








My 3days trip to Lampung was so awesome. Not only because i has a new experience in new place too but also i can spending my time with my lovely family. By the way, it was the first time i rode ferry and it's an amazing experience. You must try it, guys! 
We arrived in Lampung at 11 P.M  i guess. In there we stay at Hotel 21 at pringsewu (name an area). Not much hotel in there. The hotel was not too bad, i think that i lucky for it. Alhamdulillah.

The lesson that i have in that first day was if you rode a ferry or another ship, never wear skirt. I think you know what i mean. LOL :p

Day 2 :

I made ​​this blouse backwards deliberately











Today we visited three beaches in one day. I love beach and sea so much. I felt so happy happy and happy today. In this morning i and my grandma has swim together at the hotel, it make me happier too.

Day 3 :









Today, i just attend my uncle's wedding. After that, i and my family check-out from the hotel and back to Jakarta. Sorry i can't provide many picture on this 3rd day. My camera battery is low and i'm forget bring the charger. I felt so sad to must back and leave Lampung today. I think that 3rd day is not enough to around Lampung. There are so many places that i want to visit, like way kambas or pantai pasir putih. But we haven't much time, my dad must back to work tomorrow, so i hope someday i can back to Lampung and visit all places that i want to visit. Amin :)

Thanks for our amazing trip, God. I don't know but i really can't expalind it with the word. Alhamdulillah, I really thanked to you, Allah :"
Now, i continued my holiday in Jakarta. I hope my holiday will be fun too ya. So, Hello i wait another amazing experience  :') 


LOVE,
Marcha

4 komentar:

  1. Kamu sangat cantik! Would love to visit there! YOUR OUTFIT IS AWESOME!

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Thank you so much, kak. You're so beautiful too :))

      Hapus
  2. you look so much fun in this trip, dear =)
    nice to know..
    i lived in Indonesia right now.. in Jakarta exactly..
    lampung is the part of this country too, right?

    hope we can be friend as a fashion lover at blog and lookbook, dear..
    here's my blog link ; www.melodyofmywords.blogspot.com

    xoxo

    BalasHapus
    Balasan
    1. Yes Lampung is the part of this country too, it was an awesome place :)
      I visit your blog and see that you have an amazing style, dear.. I love it so much.
      i hope someday i can meet you and share anything about fashion, right? :)

      xoxo

      Hapus