Selasa, 19 Juni 2012

Welcome Freedom

Hellow everybody :D 
Sorry for not post anything in this week. In my last post, i was tell you about my exam. Soooo finally my exam was completelly over. Alhamdulillah. I really miss my blog so much. I miss hang-out, i miss mix and match my clothes, i miss everything about "FREEDOM". Actually, my exam make me so crazy, i must study everyday, and i think my brain is really full., huh. But now, everything had done. I just must face my oral test in LIA, tomorrow (wish me luck :3 ), and after that, i will really really freeee. I can't wait my holiday so much. I can't wait to go to Lampung, i can't wait my Jakarta and i wish my holiday will be succes and funny :D Amin 




Pssst,  i hope i will have a good score in my exam yesterday, ya. Amin :) 

LOVE,
Marcha

2 komentar: