Rabu, 27 Juni 2012

Anna

Some people's think that being single is the worst status in the world. But i think not. I'm single and i enjoy it. Being single make me can do anything who i like. I could hang out with aaaalll my friends, i could go wherever i like, i could wear clothes who i like, nothing people who will forbid me, nothing people who will adjust me. I'm free. 
Some friends ask me to try open my heart for a men and forget about my past. But that's not the problem. Actually if i want, i can  forget my past whenever i want. But, i'm not. I just afraid to open my heart and start a new love. Because for now, i really really want to find the best. Moreover, i don't want to hurt anyone again. So, i guess that being single is the best choice for now. Btw thank you for you that always care and ask me to find a new men, guys. But, have you all, family and God, it's enough for now. I don't think lonely or anything. Trust me, i'm happy of being single :')





LOVE,
Marcha

2 komentar: